Gronk Fitness Multi-grip Mounted Pull-Up Bars
Gronk Fitness - Multi-Grip Pull Up Bars
Choose from Wall Mounted or Ceiling Mounted
Chin-ups are arguably the best upper body resistance exercise around. There is no other exercise that can replace its functional value; and no, the lat pull down is a not a suitable replacement. Not only do chins build the back and biceps, the abdominals, chest and grip get a workout as well. A chin-up bar in a gym is also a highly useful fixture, given that it can also be used as an anchor for rings, bands or a MyoKore Suspension Trainer. The Gronk Fitness Chin Up Bar itself is bolted flush to the support brackets so there is no play or movement, just a solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800lb!
- Monkey Style Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Powder Coated to prevent rust
- Solid fixture that will take any weight up to 800lbs!
- 48" between mounting holes - fits standard studs
- Assembled Size:
- Wall Mounted - L50 W24 H20, 20" Verticle wall attach bracket
- Ceiling Mounted - L49" W9" H16" Ceiling Beam attach braket
- GRONK-UP YOUR PULL-UP: Master the king of upper body exercises using the right fitness equipment. The Gronk Fitness pull-up bar is easily and securely mounted to any wall and makes the perfect and necessary addition to your home gym.
- TOP RATED PULL-UP BAR ON THE MARKET: The only pull-up station with only positive reviews and zero complaints is now sold on Amazon! Newly rebranded by GronkFitnessProducts.com, this chin- up bar is powder coated to prevent rust and it’s bolted flush to the support brackets that guarantee a maximum loading capacity of 800lbs!
- ZERO-HUSSLE ASSEMBLY: The Gronk Fitness pull-up station includes all the necessary hardware and instructions you’re going to need and guarantees a swift, straightforward and trouble free installation!
- USE MULTIPLE GRIPS & TRAIN LIKE A PRO: The difference between good results and extraordinary results comes down to targeting your muscles from different angles and with various grips. The Gronk Fitness pull-up bar allows for a wide or narrow, pronated, neutral or supinated grip to challenge your back, biceps & shoulders to the absolute max!
- MORE THAN JUST PULL-UPS: Train your entire body functionally by not limiting yourself to pull-ups only. You can also use it as a dip or muscle-up station if the ceiling is high enough and you could even try reverse abdominal crunches as well, by procuring a pair of inversion boots!
We Also Recommend