- Weights range of 10 lb / 4.5 kg to 44 lb / 20 kg
- Same 4-in-1 functionality
- Commercial grade powder coated surface
- Premier finishing for optimal gripping
- Comfortable, compact, and easy to use
- Ideal solution for heavy weight-oriented users and training styles
- YBell-specific exercises and workout routines
- YBell Pro Series CANNOT be stored on the Vertical Storage Rack
- New Horizontal Storage Racks now available
The Most Versatile Weight
The 4-in-1 YBell is seen as the best kettlebell alternative for various reasons. Instead of just having traditional powder coated kettlebells, the YBell also emulates a dumbbell, double grip medicine ball and push-up stand. With the YBell, a grip change is an equipment change. By changing your grip on the YBell, the weight distribution shifts, changing it from one piece of equipment to another.
Dumbbell — Center Grip
When grabbing the YBell by the Center Grip, the weight is evenly distributed allowing it to serve as a dumbbell. This allows the YBell to be seen as the best kettlebell alternative because you can also perform standard dumbbell exercises such as bicep curls, overhead presses, and more.
Kettlebell — Outer Grip
Grabbing the YBell by the outer grip allows it to emulate a kettlebell replacement. Because the weight distribution isn't as harsh as traditional powder coated kettlebells, the YBell is seen as kettlebell substitute. Perform swings, rack presses and squats, snatches, and other various kettlebell exercises.
Double Grip Medicine Ball — Under Grip & Double Grip
Utilize the multiple handles of the YBell to perform double grip med ball exercises such as goblet squats, lunge and twists, or woodchops.
Push-Up Stand — Top Grip
The YBell’s design provides for a much wider base when compared to other kettlebells or kettlebell replacements which leads to more stability when performing any ground work and allows for a greater range of motion.