The F3 Folding Treadmill offers the quality, performance and great looks expected from Life Fitness in a machine that can be stored quickly and easily. With its combination of features and flexibility, it brings an amazing cardio experience to any home.
Choose from console options including the new Track Connect 2.0 with upgraded connectivity and seamless integration with your favorite devices, or the Go Console for a simpler experience.
FOLDABLE, COMPACT AND IDEAL FOR USE IN ANY SPACE
The F3 Folding Treadmill is outfitted with everything that makes Life Fitness treadmills the No. 1 choice worldwide. High-quality components ensure that your home fitness equipment endures years of heavy use. This compact folding treadmill can be easily rolled to a convenient storage area.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
Remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
SOFT DROP & ROLL AWAY
Gas-assisted springs gradually lower the treadmill to the floor. Four wheels engage when the treadmill is folded for easy mobility.
FLEXDECK SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM
Our patented FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress when compared to running outside, decreasing the chance for injury.
- Min Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed 10 mph (16 kph)
- Cup Holders 2
- Incline 0 - 12%
- Incline Increment 0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Ergobar Yes
- Shock Absorption FlexDeck reduces impact to joints
- Walk, Jog, Run Yes
- Space Saving Folds to free up space
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 78.5 in x 34.5 in x 58.5 in (200 cm x 88 cm x 149 cm)
- Weight 264 lb (120 kg)
- Max User Weight 350 lb (159 kg)
- Running Surface Size 55" x 20" (140 cm x 51 cm)
- Folding Height 34.5" x 34.5" x 75" (LxWxH)
- Motor System 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Power Requirements All major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- Warranty Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 5 year on parts; 3 year on console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)
Choose Your Console:
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.