The Club Series+ Treadmill lets you bring the latest gym-quality treadmill from Life Fitness home. Known for durability, design and advanced exercise technology, this treadmill provides a premium running or walking experience for all exercisers.
Comes with Integrity SL LED console.
BRING THE CLUB EXPERIENCE HOME
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from gyms and health clubs across the world. Our next-generation Club Series+ is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the quality and durability you trust.
BUILT TO LAST
The reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant end caps and durable running deck ensure this treadmill will stand the test of time.
OPTIMAL RUNNING FEATURES
The FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces stress on the knees and joints. Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars allows adjustments without interfering with your workout.
- Speed Range 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 19 kph)
- Incline 0-15%
- Belt DX3™ Belt and Deck System (belt tracking system)
- Deck FlexDeck® 2.0 Shock Absorption System (8 Lifespring shock absorbers)
- Frame Cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent detail, robust paint (corrosion, stain, and chemical resistant coating)
- Frame Color Black Onyx or Titanium Storm
- Rollers 3.5" (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Motor System 4-HP AC Continuous Duty (8-HP Peak Duty) Motor. Motor efficiency rated IE2 at 2-HP
- Side Handrails 24" (61 cm)
- Additional Features 2 removable locking cup holders and inetgrated accessory tray
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 82" x 36" x 56" (209 cm x 92 cm x 142 cm))
- Running Surface Size 22 x 60" (56 x 152 cm)
- Step-Up Height 8" (20 cm)
- Max User Weight 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Machine Weight 434 lbs (197 kg)
- Power Requirements Dedicated 120 volts / 15 amp circuit (outside U.S. may vary)
- Power Cord 12 ft., front of unit
- Warranty Lifetime on frame and motor; 10 year on parts; 1 year on labor; 6 month on cosmetic items (outside U.S. may vary)