OCTANE LX8000 LATERALX WITH STANDARD CONSOLE
Quite simply, there is nothing like Octane's multiple award-winning LateralX, which is a complete reinvention of cross training, with adjustable, lateral movement combined with a vertical stepping motion in multiple planes. Exercisers can move up and down, forward and back and side to side – for valuable muscle confusion and conditioning – all on one machine. Studies show that exercisers burn 27% more calories and use 30% more of the inner and outer thighs on the LateralX going from the lowest to greatest lateral width setting.
Plus, a variety or workouts, such as Lateral Interval and Dual Direction, along with unique Workout Boosters like ThighToner and QuadPower, deliver highly effective, targeted and motivating workouts. Every member in your club will rave about this one-of-a-kind machine.
OCTANE LATERALX FEATURES
- Large LED display with integrated capacitive buttons
- Simultaneously displays essential workout data
- Adjustable 3-D motion
- 10 lateral width adjustments
- 15 workout programs and 30 resistance levels
- Wireless heart rate ready – ANT+ and Polar
- Digital contact heart rate sensors
- 3-speed console fan
- Add on options: Personal Viewing Screens and Wireless 900Mhz
Combining elliptical and lateral movement, the LateralX utilizes varying plans of motion to create muscle confusion for functional exercise that can build stamina, muscular endurance and coordination.
Research shows a 27% increase in caloric expenditure going from lateral width 1 to lateral width 10, and the LateralX motion represents a 30% increase in hip abduction, adduction and knee extension over traditional ellipticals.
An additional movement option that simulates a stepping movement for added variety or recovery. Totally customizable, the LateralX has 10 width adjustments, and a vertical stepping motion increases variety or enhances recovery.
The patented, one-of-the-kind Converging Path and MultiGrip handlebars better engage the upper body and fit every exerciser comfortably. With MultiGrip handlebars, you can target different arm, chest and back muscles simply by changing your grip. The MultiGrip handlebars also feature contact heart rate sensors and fingertip controls to easily adjust the speed and resistance. And Converging Path handlebars follow the natural path of the arms when walking, running or moving side to side.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- 30:30 Interval Program. The 30:30 program is an innovative new workout available exclusively on Octane Fitness elliptical machines. It motivates and challenges exercisers of all abilities.
- MMA. Mixed Martial arts, or MMA, is an all new type of sport that has become a favorite worldwide. Octane Fitness has designed a creative new workout on its elliptical machines that mimics real-life MMA bouts and give participants an effective training routine like a fighter in the ring.
- Heart Rate Interval Program. This program allows a user or a personal trainer to specify the target heart rate and duration for their workout. The resistance level on the machine will automatically increase or decrease throughout each interval period to get the user to the next interval.
- Soft grip pedals
- MultiGrip and Converging Path Handlebars & Fingertip controls on moving handlebars
|MAX USER WEIGHT||400lbs (181kg)|
|FOOTPRINT||42" x 63" (106 x 160cm)|
|FOOTPRINT - LIVE AREA||42" x 63" (106 x 160cm)|
|FOOTPRINT WITH CROSS CIRCUIT||44" x 75" (111 x 190cm)|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||388lbs (176Kg)|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT WITH CROSS CIRCUIT||438lbs (198Kg)|