The RS1 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike takes advantage of the research and innovation that makes Lifecycle bikes No. 1 in health clubs worldwide. It features an open, step-through design for easy entry and exit. The RS1 bike provides a comfortable and relaxed, but effective, home exercise option.
Choose from console options including the new Track Connect 2.0 with upgraded connectivity and seamless integration with your favorite devices, or the Go Console for a simpler experience.
HEALTH CLUB QUALITY FOR YOUR HOME
The RS1 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike has a sleek, ergonomic design that provides easy exit and entry, stability, and a relaxed body position ideal for exercisers of all fitness levels.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Side-mounted handlebars and a deluxe front assist handlebars
NON-SLIP, SELF-BALANCING PEDALS
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
Two front wheels make it easy to move the RS1 from room to room.
- Cup Holders 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray No
- Pedals Non-Slip, Self-balancing pedals with straps
- Resistance Levels 20
- Seat Adjustments 13
- Seat Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard recumbent
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Handlebars Side-Mounted Handlebars and Single Front Assist Handle
- Pedal Straps Yes
- Step Through Design Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 66.5 in x 25.5 in x 51.5 in (169 cm x 65 cm x 131 cm)
- Weight 133 lb (61 kg)
- Max User Weight 300 lb (137 kg)
- Power Requirements All major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- Special Features Step Through Design
- Warranty Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)
Choose Your Console:
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.