- Four-way adjustable handlebars and seat stem, allowing for movement forward, backward, up and down, to fit any type of user
- Aluminum seat post and handle bar stem to prevent rust and corrosion
- Clearly marked seat and stem position markers, allowing for easy placement of proper position
- Secure clamp seat and stem knobs to ensure that the seat and handlebar do not move while in use
- 53 lb. balanced and polished chrome flywheel
- Double-sided pedals with SPD attachments
- Friction-based, smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure brake
- Durable leather brake pads
- Polyurethane dipped handlebars for non-slip grip coating
- Dual, easy-access water bottle holders integrated into handlebar design
- Professional saddle, made for years of use
- Toe mounted stretch pad on rear stabilizer
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport
- Poly-V-Belt for whisper quiet performance and an exceptionally smooth ride
- Electro-plated bike frame prevents rust and corrosion
- Durable powder coated and textured paint, making it easy to clean and maintain
- Fully enclosed crank, belt, and main gear to protect internal components
Optional IC2.2 Display:
The IC2.2 Display is an optional accessory that is wireless and pairs with the IC2.2
The IC2.2 Display will monitor cycling performance, displaying Speed / RPM, time, and distance pedaled. It features a one-touch, blue backlight to make the display easy to read in a dimly lit area. The IC2.2 Display can also display (Polar) heart rate and estimated calories burned when used with a (Polar) heart rate chest strap transmitter (not included). The IC2.2 Display is sold separately and is only available for use with the IC2.2 Indoor Cycle.
Dimensions: Max Height: 49", Width: 22", Length: 51"
Weight: 186 lbs.
Weighted Flywheel: 53 lbs.
User Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Residential: Frame - 5 years / Moving parts, bearings, etc., - 3 years / Pedals - 1 year / Wear and tear items, etc., - 1 year / Labor - 1 year
Commercial: Frame - 5 years / Moving parts, bearings, etc., - 3 years / Pedals - 1 year / Wear and tear items, etc., - 6 months / Labor - 1 year